Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager’s role is to assist Project Managers in the work of managing company projects through our systems as assigned by the Director of Operations:
- Support the Senior Project Manager team in ensuring the successful, flawless execution of marketing research projects
- Support the Senior Project Manager team in their efforts to Manage all components of the process to ensure a successful project
- Providing project support to the team and the Project Managers
- Proof questionnaire, reports and data tables for accuracy
- Test programmed questionnaires to ensure correct wording and proper skip patterns
In this role, the Associate Project Manager must be able to assist the PMs on a wide variety of tasks, communicate clearly with the Senior PM staff and assist the team as needed.
The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Quality assurance activities associated with the core business, including
- Proofing and editing questionnaires
- Testing and editing basic survey programs
- Proofing reports, cross-tabs and any other reporting required by the PM staff
- Production of data tables
- Proofing code frames, verbatim responses and other coding work
- Assisting in the development of critical company processes
- Searching for relevant industry articles to help keep company current
This position is based in Boise, Idaho. The job will likely require very little travel. Candidates must be available to travel an estimated 1 time per year, as needed. Ability to train part time at an office location in downtown Boise and also flex to work from home (essential equipment will be provided by company) during the course of the COVID-19 pandemic is a must.
Opportunity for advancement beyond the Associate Project Manager position is envisioned. An Associate Project Manager exhibiting the appropriate skills and client service attitude will be encouraged to advance to a Project Manager role, which is a key function within our company
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong preference to degree in business
- Ability to manage multiple assignments while working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to follow and maintain industry ethics and code of standards
- Must be able to function independently as well as a part of a team
- An eye for detail and pride of workmanship required
- Excellent communications skills – both written and oral
- Proficiency with MS Office required, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
People who thrive at Lynx Research in Project Management roles are naturally curious. They ask a lot of questions in their day to day lives. They are willing to take calculated risks. They are not afraid to explore and suggest bold, new approaches to problems. At Lynx Research we believe that inquisitive risk-taking leads to success.
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation for this position is a combination of $42,000 - $55,000 annual base salary plus bonus/profit-sharing opportunity
- Base salary is commensurate with experience and skill set.
- 401k program
- Health insurance provided
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation per year
Lynx Research is headquartered in downtown Boise, ID. This position is based in the Boise headquarters office and/or work from home.
About Lynx Research
Based in Boise, ID and founded in 2000, Lynx Research Consulting provides custom marketing research consulting services primarily to Fortune 500 companies. With an emphasis on outstanding customer service, attention to detail, and senior Account Executive support to clients, Lynx has continued to grow revenues and profits, year after year.
We conduct a wide variety of research studies, the nature of which is almost entirely driven by our clients’ needs. We are not pigeon-holed into being an ‘Ad Testing’ firm or a ‘Brand Tracking’ firm. We also believe that outstanding personal relationships with our clients are a critical component of our success. Thus, we do not assign Account Teams to geographic or research-technique centric ‘territories.’ This provides Account Team members the opportunity, if desired, to work on a wide variety of studies across a wide variety of clients.
Please send cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org